Over 30 companies and service providers have been added to the Arkkeo network including:
- AT&T, Verizon Wireless, The Home Depot, Newegg.com, Best Buy and CVS Pharmacy (USA)
- Gigantti, Verkkokauppa.com, Markantalo, Sonera, Saunalahti, DNA, Elisa, Klaus K Hotel, Kodin1, NetAnttila, Kodin Terra, Sokos (Finland)
- Hilton brands (around the world)
What this means for you?
If you are a customer of any of these companies, you can now receive digital documents (such as receipts for your online purchases, warranty documents, invoices and more) directly into your personal Arkkeo account – securely archived and instantly organized for you.
Getting started is easy
- All you have to do is register for a personal Arkkeo account
- Sign-in to your account and visit the ‘Companies’ section for the full list of companies and document types that Arkkeo currently supports
- Find the companies that you do business with and follow the instructions to SafeConnect
- Once a SafeConnection is established, your personal documents in digital form will be placed directly into your Arkkeo account
New companies will be added to Arkkeo weekly and we’ll be announcing these on Facebook and Twitter each week. To get the latest updates, we welcome you to like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter.